Unless you’re working on an autobiography, I think most of us have difficulty introducing ourselves online. So I’ll do the best I can: Hi! My name is Leigh and welcome to my corner of the internet. As a child I’d sit at my family’s shared computer and write Star Trek fan fictions. Then came Supernatural fics and bad short stories. I didn’t decide to attempt writing a historical adventure novel with True Crime undertones until 2016. Since then I’ve delved into Pennsylvania history, Victorian politics and industrial revolutions.
I’m far from perfect, and none of my manuscripts are query ready, so my main goal with this site is to share all the things I’m learning on the path to (hopeful) publication. And maybe you can share things with me as well! Writing is one of those habits that can be done individually or collaboratively. I invite you to stop by my blog, peruse the Five Question Interview series, read some humorous roasts of my old posts, or discover some new resources on the Quick Links page.
- What I’ve Been Reading || The Non-Fiction Edition
- Bookish Speed Reviews || Lost Letters, Story Structure and Magical Lands, Oh My!
- Music That Drives My Writing | The Joe Hisaishi Edition
- For the Love of Books Speed Reviews
- Music That Drives My Writing | The Michael Giacchino Edition
- I’ve Ended the 2020 Interview Series Early. Here’s Why.
- Music That Drives My Writing | The John Williams Edition
- Seven Online Stationary Shops I Need to Buy From ASAP.