Unless you’re working on an autobiography, I think most of us have difficulty introducing ourselves online. I’ll do the best I can. Hi! My name is Leigh and welcome to my corner of the internet. As a child I’d sit at my family’s shared computer and write Star Trek fan fictions. Then came Supernatural fics and bad short stories. I didn’t decide to attempt writing a historical adventure novel with True Crime undertones until 2016. Since then I’ve delved into Pennsylvania history, Victorian politics and industrial revolutions.
I’m far from perfect, and none of my manuscripts are query ready, so my main goal with this site is to share all the things I’m learning on the path to (hopeful) publication. And maybe you can share things with me as well! Writing is one of those habits that can be done individually or collaboratively. I invite you to stop by my blog, peruse the Five Question Interview series, read some humorous roasts of my old posts, or discover some new resources on the Quick Links page.
- Seven Online Stationary Shops I Need to Buy From ASAP.
- Music That Drives My Writing | The Hans Zimmer Edition
- Music That Drives My Writing | The James Horner Edition
- Writing Goals 2020 | Progress Report
- Music That Drives My Writing | The SyFy Edition
- I Unplugged the Television For A Month. Here’s What Happened.
- Music That Drives My Writing | 1940s Edition
- Music That Drives My Writing | Film Score Edition