Hello! My name is Leigh Hartman and I am a writer working towards publication. I also have a rule to live by: you buy something, you get rid of something. The rule, however, doesn’t apply to are books. One of my writing dreams is to have a wall of floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. I’ve yet to figure out how to do that in a 625 sq.ft. home.
My earliest memories of writing is sitting at our family computer and teaching myself Microsoft Word ’92 just so I can write Star Trek fan fictions. It wasn’t until late 2016 that I decided to attempt writing a novel series.
Three years later (it’s May 2019 now) I’m still learning about this industry, myself as a person and now as a writer. And, given my first series is historical in nature, I took the time to research research research before outlining the story.
And there you have it! A brief little introduction. I didn’t want to go in too deep because, let’s face it, it’s awkward talking about yourself on a public forum. So I’ll just end it here. I hope you stop by my blog, the Five Question Interviews or have a read of my book reviews!
- Five Books On My #HistFic Wishlist
- Why I Write Historical Adventures
- How To Maintain a Writer’s Website
- Seven Single-Use Things I No Longer Buy
- Book Review | Christmas by the Lighthouse
- 18 Links Any Writer Can Use
- Book Review | Spelled
- Book Review | A Deadly Deception
- Book Review | The Heart of a Pirate
- Book (Un)Review | Beyond the Known
- Book Review | Pathways
- Book Review | The Warrior Maiden