Unless you’re working on an autobiography, I think most of us have difficulty introducing ourselves online. I’ll do the best I can. Hi! My name is Leigh and welcome to my corner of the internet. As a child I’d sit at my family’s shared computer and write Star Trek fan fictions. Then came Supernatural fics and bad short stories. I didn’t decide to attempt writing a historical adventure novel with True Crime undertones until 2016. Since then I’ve delved into Pennsylvania history, Victorian politics and industrial revolutions.
I’m far from perfect, and none of my manuscripts are publisher ready. My goal here is to share things I’m learning throughout my writing journey. And maybe you can share things with me as well! Writing is one of those habits that can be done individually or collaboratively. So if you’ve the time, I invite you to stop by my blog, peruse the Five Question Interview series, read some humorous roasts of my old posts, or discover some new resources on the Quick Links page.
- 15 Things To Do As You #StayHome
- A Gallery of #WIP Aesthetics
- Five Disease Filled Star Trek Voyager Episodes You Should Watch This Weekend
- Why Now is A Great Time to Start a Blog
- Three Blog Ideas That Worked
- Three Blog Ideas That Failed
- My Top Five Writing Distractions
- A Three Blog Roundup | Part One